CommunistMonkeyCommunistMonkey

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Over The Hills Over The Hills

Good submission

I thought the movie was very well made. The animation was pretty good and how you changed it to something unique but still keeping with most of the story in the song. Only problem I had was when he was getting arrested he ran out of his house guns blazing which is not a good defence for any crime. Especially if he was forced to do so.

Spongebob Theme Backwards Spongebob Theme Backwards

Surpised me

Graphically that wasnt hte best but damn it was funny, should at the least get turd of the week

***MICHAELJFOXISONFIRE*** ***MICHAELJFOXISONFIRE***

how many turd of the weeks do u have???

the other ones were better than this but i still liked it. shows that something without a plot can still be funny

Disman Disman

CHICKENMONKEY!!!

That was great, really had me laughing, cept u gotta remove that laughin i keep hearing, it just ruined it for me. And u dont have to but may I ask for a loading screen. Other than that it was great.

The Blammed The Blammed

Wow taht was good

I love this. Its so good im actually typing a review. When i saw the blammed flash i started laughing, its cause its soo true. Keep up the great work

JoeandTom responds:

lol thank you DOOM!
Yes... sadly.. true

Stick Slayer TMP trailer Stick Slayer TMP trailer

Stupid windows...

Hehe, I liked it just like all of your movies cept when I got to the part with the stick about the bite the ass of the kid, my explorer gets errors and my comp freezes. But I still liked it

I Eat People I Eat People

Great

That was great, when the tap dancing number came I couldnt stop laughing

Abobination red army song Abobination red army song

Long live Lenin!

Your animation is a disgrace. Even your capitalist friends hate it. You should make something desent at least, with maybe a Red Army that coincedently might be red? Or at least a insignia or something. May communisim prosper though history.

Skeletor Beastman Skeletor Beastman

That was pretty good

ecept for the repition that occured. And beastman sounded like the pig guy from Captain Planet, not that I watch it. *runs away in shame*

smoke kills smoke kills

Awsome

This has got to be one of the most offecive movies ever, and I loved it. It shows how comedy can come from trageties. My Russian is rusty so please excuse it. ß ëþáëþ âàøå ìåñòî. Âû äîëæíû ïîëîæèòü äðóãèå äàëüøå. That was great sound and good animation